Tuesday, April 7, 2020

In the night of my Dream




Like every teenager has a dream of someone special. This poem speaks about one of the dreams where the beauty is the moonlit night and the dream boy brings glory to everything. Each moment becomes special when thought of love. Amazed with the dream, things change in life slowly and gently seeping within the core of the heart.

The Night of My Dream 

In the night of my dream there was a moon, 
So beautiful that I came out of my room, 
The stars twinkling like flowers at night,
As though the galaxy was a garden.

I told that it was surreal. 
I repeated the words again. 
Suddenly it began to rain. 

There was a man standing on the sand.
 I went near him, asked, who is he?
 He replied that he was my dream boy, 
But I, annoyed, ran back to my room. 
He was still standing there. 

After a while, I again went near him, 
Asked, what was he here for? 
He replied he was there to love me. 

Slowly, the moonlight brightened his face. 
I started to look at him, wet under the rain. 
The stars were twinkling more brightly.
The moon was more beautiful. 

Neeti Sawarthia Tibrewala

You can also read my other blogs:

About Neeti SawarthiaTibrewala

           Neeti's Zentangle Journey

           Tangles by Neeti

           Poems by Neeti

           Tangling workshops by Neeti


No comments:

Post a Comment